Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Going away for awhile can sure be fun, but it's always nice to come home. Last week I flew to Sin City (Vegas) for the "Convention of Champions." It's our company's biggest event of the year. Thousands gathered at the Mandalay Bay Events Center to listen to guest speakers and the great leaders in the company (including Mike's dad). It was fun to meet the people that I call and email all the time. This was my third convention so by this time Jason and I pretty much had things down and everything ran smoothly. Mike had to stay home again and work...but I'm sure the break from me was nice...haha ;) The best parts were the black tie Awards Gala cause it's always fun to dress up for a night, and the Team Miles breakout meeting where just our team gathered for some fun. After the convention ended on Saturday, it was home again, home again, jiggity jig.

0 comments: