Tuesday, August 7, 2007

We have now passed the 10 1/2 week mark in our pregnancy and everything is going great! With so many past miscarriages, getting to this point has been pretty nerve wracking. We're still not out of the woods yet, but the doctor has monitored me closely and everything continues to look normal. We got another ultrasound yesterday and were suprised at how much baby has grown in the past two weeks. As soon as I can scan the ultrasound into my laptop I'll post the picture. And thank you so much to everyone who has continued to pray for us during this time!

6 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

yeah, we are so excited for you 3!!! I hope you start to feel better soon. I ant to come and see your new place soon.

jb said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!! I'll keep you in my prayers. Miss ya!

Allie said...

Yay! Your blog!! I'm glad everything is going well with the pregnancy and your baby!! Lets hang out soon I have the Eclipse book if you still want to borrow it!

Tyler & Rose-Ellen said...

YAY!YAY!YAY! congratulations! I'm so excited for you two. Here's to a happy and healthy nine months!

Marjorie said...

Oh Nina I'm so excited!!! I just saw your link on the Goggins sight and had no idea you were expecting! Now that I know just consider another added in your families behalf. Good Luck!!!

April Celeste Garff said...

Nina: What's up? Didn't know you were pregnant!