Thoughts on Daddies
Being pregnant has made me stop and think about all the important things in my life and at the top of list is Mike. He has always been a great husband, but has been especially helpful and tender with me since we found out we're having a baby. In the past few weeks two of our good friends have had newborns and it's been cute to see Mike interact with them. At first he will just poke their cheeks...then come back and slowly touch their feet and hands...then ask to hold them and will just sit there rocking them. I know that he will be such a great father. Moms usually get all the credit, but I think daddies are priceless.
1 day ago

1 comments:
That is so sweet. I am sure Mike will make a wonderful Dad. Some of my best moments as a mother are watching dan hold Parker it is amazing the love they both have for each other!! I can not wait for your baby. You find out in like a month what you are having right???? So exciting!!
Post a Comment