Dashboard Confessional
Here are some pics from the Dashboard Confessional concert I went to back in October. Probably not the best activity to do when you are 5 months pregnant, but it was such a nice break and I had a blast. Mike didn't want to go, so I went with my bro-in-law Jason and friends Thomas and Jon. The only bad part of the night was that around 12:30am after the concert, my tired pregnant body decided it needed some sleep so I left to go home. Should have waited another hour and a half cause the guys stayed and got to meet Chris Carrabba! I don't usually get star struck, but Chris is one celebrity that I would have loved to meet. He is so dreamy and I love his voice! But at least I got to go to the concert...and there is always next time to meet him.







All together

0 comments:
Post a Comment