CHRISTMAS 2007
I'm a little behind on my blogging, so I'm just now getting up pictures from Christmas....but I figure that it's better late than never! This year my family was in Canada on my grandma's farm for the holidays. Mike and I weren't able to go, so we spent both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with his family. On Christmas Eve, we had a nice dinner and a spiritual lesson together...and then Mike's brother broke out the ROCKBAND! For those of you who haven't played before, you are definately missing out. It's like Guitar Hero, but you can also play the drums and sing along with playing the guitar. Mike, Jason, and Thomas had so much fun playing, that they stayed up the ENTIRE night rocking out! Then on Christmas morning we opened presents together (Carson got more presents than Mike and I and he isn't even born yet, haha) and spent the whole day visiting with different family members. We also got to talk to my brother-in-law Shawn who is currently serving in the Taichung, Taiwan mission. It was a busy day, but we had so much fun being together and visiting with everyone. Here are pictures from Christmas morning....more pics from the rest of the day still to come!







0 comments:
Post a Comment