Always a Bride, never a Bridesmaid!
Okay this sounds kind of lame, but ever since I was a little girl I've always wanted to be a bridesmaid. I remember thinking when I was young that "of course I'm going to get married so I'll definately be a bride someday...but who knows if I'll ever be a bridesmaid..now THAT would be cool!" As I got a little older I realized how silly that was, and that being a bride is SO much better...but there's always been a little part of me that's still wanted to wear a bridesmaids dress in someone else's wedding (however hideous it may be). Now I can proudly say that day has arrived! One of my best friends Jennie (who also happens to be Mike's cousin, my ex-roommate, and the girl that introduced Mike and I) has asked me to be in her wedding party in June. YAY!!! Watch out Illinois..."Here comes the Bridesmaid..."

0 comments:
Post a Comment