Our Chunky Monkey is 2 months old!
I can't believe how fast the past two months have gone. Yesterday we took him to the doctor for his two month check up and found out he weighs 13lbs, 13 oz!! They said babies normally gain about 3 lbs in the first two months, but Carson has gained 6 lbs. He may have had a rough start, but he's certainly making up for it now!

4 comments:
Wow! Time does fly by! It is good to see all the pictures of you and Carson! Missed seeing you in Utah!
Wow he is chunky! And so adorable. He's passed up Natalie- she had her checkup on Monday and weighed in at 12 lbs 7 oz. She also had 4 shots and I had to make my mom hold her while I sat in the corner looking at the wall. I'm such a wuss, but I didn't want the both of us crying!
Glad to hear you're doing well. Love you and miss you!
Big baby! But still cute as ever!
Let him be chunky now, it's the only time in life that it's both cute and preferred! We love you guys!
Post a Comment