1 day ago
Sunday, May 18, 2008
How long have you been married? 3 years, 8 months
How old is your spouse? almost 25! He's getting old :)
Who eats more? ME haha...I love food
Who said I love you first? Mike said it first and it took me a couple of days to say it back to him.
Who is taller? Mike, by about 5 inches
Who sings better? I do, but Mike has a good voice too
Who is smarter? We're both "smarter" in different ways
Who controls the T.V. remote? Usually Mike does
Whose temper is worse? Mine-Mike is very level headed
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? Once again, I do. I like to clean, but Mike hates it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now it's me, but we switch sides every once in awhile to keeps things interesting.
Who cooks dinner? I'm the only one that cooks...but that doesn't mean I do it all the time!
Who is more stubborn? I would say we're both pretty stubborn
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on the situation
Whose parents do you see the most? We see Mike's parents more-they live farther away, but they plan more activites for the family. Plus I work for Mike's dad.
Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends
Who has more siblings? Mike-He has 4 brothers and I only have one sister
Who wears the pants in the family? Mike would probably say me, but I think we both do
I tag Chanelle, Becky, Allie, and Michelle Nay
Posted by Nina Miles at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for playing Nina!
Post a Comment