Mommy and Me
Today has been a very special day for me-it's my first Mother's Day! I remember how hard this day was last year...watching my sisters-in-law enjoy it with their kids and longing for the time when I would hold a baby in my arms. Now that time has come for me and I couldn't be enjoying it more. Carson is such a wonderful baby and brings us more joy that we could have imagined. Here are some pictures of the two of us. My friend who is a photograpy major took them in the studio a few weeks ago.
Today has been a very special day for me-it's my first Mother's Day! I remember how hard this day was last year...watching my sisters-in-law enjoy it with their kids and longing for the time when I would hold a baby in my arms. Now that time has come for me and I couldn't be enjoying it more. Carson is such a wonderful baby and brings us more joy that we could have imagined. Here are some pictures of the two of us. My friend who is a photograpy major took them in the studio a few weeks ago.


5 comments:
Such cute pictures Nina!! It was so nice to see you guys at Carson's baby blessing!!
Congrats on your first Mothers Day Nina! Those pictures are adorable-and you look so happy!
Love the pictures! They are soooo adorable! Thanks for sharing.
I am so happy for you. Happy late mommys day! Isnt it so wonderful. Well carson is adorable and you look beautiful. Love and miss you guys.
oh those are beautiful pictures. I am so happy you had a great first mothers day!
Post a Comment