Giant Slip n' Slide and Hogle Zoo
(24th of July)
(24th of July)
So while Mike was out in San Fran partying it up, Carson and I packed up and headed to Farmington to stay with Mike's parents for a few days. A bunch of Mike's extended family was in town and were all staying up that way. On the 24th of July we all got together at Jeff and Debbie's (Mike's parents) and had a barbeque and made this GIANT Slip n' slide down their front lawn. We slicked it up real good with lots of water and tons of dish soap so people were flying down the lawn. Unfortunately I didn't give it a try, but I had a blast watching other people go down...including Debbie! :)

The spectators down at the bottom
The finished product!The next day we got up early, packed the kids up and headed to the zoo! It was Carson's first of I'm sure many visits there. He didn't seem too excited about most the animals, although he did like looking at the monkeys (very fitting, since that's one of our nicknames for him)! We all had fun, but it would have been better if it wasn't so HOT. It was already up to the mid-90s by the time we got their around 10am, so by the time we left we were meltiinnnggggg...

Carson looking around
Cousin Brookie

Cousin Izzy


1 comments:
That slip-n-slide looks like sooo much fun!!
Post a Comment