"Remember, is a place from long ago..."
(June 21)
(June 21)
I can't believe it's been FIVE YEARS since I graduated from High School. So much has happened since then, but time has flown by in the blink of an eye. I wouldn't trade anything for the life I have now, but it's fun to reminisce every once in awhile about my days as a WJ JAG. My favorite part of high school was my time as a Madrigal my senior year. The 22 of us created so many memories and grew to be a wonderful family. I remember....singing Os Justi in the dark and solos in the stairwells, christmas routines with silly hats, cheese through the drive through, carpool craziness, inter-group hook-ups (me and Craig included), "In His Eyes" at the Showcase w/Mer, Latin at Carnegie Hall, I- at competition, Mr. D, and "Remember This!" forever. Every year since graduation we've gotten together, and this year was no exception. To my dear friends and singing companions: wherever you are and whatever you're doing with your life, I hope you're happy, healthy, and at peace. Although we may not run in the same circles anymore, I will always be your friend and love you forever! Thanks for the memories.






1 comments:
Wow! My hair looks really red in that first picture. Unfortunately, I look really stupid in that last one. Dang! Oh well, the party was good times.
Post a Comment