Blog Layouts
Thanks to "The Cutest Blog on the Block" and their awesome tutorials, I've been working on creating some blog layouts. I made this one this one this morning....still not the way I want it to be, but they're getting better! Leave me a comment if you have any tips on how to make your own layouts. Thanks!

3 comments:
I know how to edit previous layouts, but am wanting to learn how to do my own as well. Love the new background, especially the header. How did you do it? What program did you use?
I know how to edit previous layouts, but am wanting to learn how to do my own as well. Love the new background, especially the header. How did you do it? What program did you use?
I want to learn how to do this too. You will have to give me a lesson. Good job Nina!
Post a Comment