Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A little of this, A little of that.....
A few weeks ago I found myself walking around our house making a mental note of all the little unfinished projects we had EVERYWHERE. I'll admit, I'm one of those people who starts lots of projects but has a hard time finishing things...I usually run out of time, money, or patience or a combination of the three. So last week I made a list of all the things that needed to be finished and actually got quite a few knocked out. For example:



I finished adding Carson's name to this cute signature frame that I got from one of my baby showers AND I hung it on the wall in the bathroom.


I finished screwing in the last two knobs on the dresser we refinished for Carson's room.

I finished making these cute altered letters for Carson's room.




I started and finished cleaning up our backyard that was overgrown with weeds (thanks to a lot of help from my neighbor Rachel and her cute little girl Hailey!).




I started (not quite finished) hanging pictures on our family room walls. The rest are still to come as soon as we get our new family pictures back from the photographer.


Five projects down, only a few left to go!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

WooHoo!! I'm so impressed. Keep it up!

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Way to go Nina! I always love finishing things cuz it gives me the sense of accomplishment and one less thing on the list to do.