Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"You make me happy, when skies are gray"
I can't believe baby is 8 months old today! Where does the time go?! Here are the latest stats:

Name: Carson Dee
Age: 8 months
Weight: 21.2 lbs (a great workout for mommy's arms everyday!)
Height: about 28 inches??
Clothing size: 9-12 months
Favorite Foods: formula, graham crackers (a new discovery), squash, peaches
Teeth: 2 on the bottom
Favorite toys: mommy's cell phone, remote controls, books, measuring spoons, toy where the animals pop up and you have to push them back down, anything he can bite
Favorite People: Mommy and Daddy
Sleeping: 10 hrs a night, plus 3-4 short naps during the day
Comforts: his THUMB, binki and blankies
Latest tricks: Scooting around the floor, getting up on his knees and attempting to crawl, taking steps across the floor while we hold his hands, holding his own bottle (some of the time...he still likes us to do it, but he can do it himself), picking up food and eating it.
Favorite activites: splashing in the bath or the sink, reading books-he loves to hear our crazy voice inflections, anything outside-swinging, playing in the grass, going on walks, playing with cousins and other little kids, being tossed in the air, eating, twirling mommy's hair in his fingers, looking at the "cute baby" in the mirror, and loves to do new activities that we haven't tried before...he is very adventurous.


Covered in Carrots

Sleeping Angel


Eating Graham Crackers for the first time

3 comments:

VoNique said...

He's so cute! I'm so happy for you. I bet you just love being a mom!

Meredith said...

Wow! He sure is getting big! In that first picture...I definitely think he is starting to look like Mike.

Yours truly said...

He is getting to be such a big boy. He is so adorable. I love the video, he looks like he's saying "mom, I can really eat this?!" it made me laugh. I miss you guys and really want to squeeze that cute little carson.