BABY TAG
I know what you're thinking...I obviously have too much time on my hands if I can keep doing these tags! That's really not the case, but as I was checking out blogs before going to bed tonight, I saw this on Shantel's blog and wanted to do it.
1. Where were you when you first found out you when you found out you were pregnant? Randomly, in the bathroom at Smith's in Farmington. Mike was in a dr. appt. and I got tired of waiting in the lobby, so I drove myself down to Smith's to buy a pregnancy test.
2. Who was with you? No one else at the time, but I bolted out of there to tell Mike.
3. What was your first reaction? Excitment and then fear, since we already had 3 miscarriages.
4. What was your husband's reaction? He was happy, but didn't want to get his hopes up.
5. Who was the first person you told? Mike
6. Were the pregnancies planned? Yes
7. Was everyone happy for you? Definately
8. What was the sex? Male
9. Did anyone throw a shower for you? Yeah, I had three-One from my family, one from Mike's family, and one from my friends.
10. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use? A few that were the wrong size in the wrong season.
11. How much weight did you gain? 27 lbs
12. Did you get stretch marks? Just a few on my legs
13. Did you crave anything crazy? Occasionally cheeseburgers, and dryer's lime popsicles
14. Who or what got on your nerves the most? Everything
15. Where were you when you went into labor? I never went into labor
16. Did you have any complications? Yes, I had bad hypertension that was bordering on toxemia, which meant bedrest for two weeks and a planned c-section 3 weeks early.
17. Did your water break? Not by itself
18. Who drove you to the hospital? Mike
19. Did you go early or late? 3 weeks early
20. Who was in the room? Mike, two doctors, anesthesiologist (sp?), and a team of nurses and surgical techs
21. Did you video tape it? No, but since it was a c-section I think it would have been cool to see!
22. Did you have any pain medication? Um, who WOULDN'T want the medication? I had an awesome spinal block and didn't feel a thing.
23. Did you have a c-section or natural? c-section
24. What was your reaction to the birth? I was a little nervous about surgery and potential complications for Carson, but I had been waiting for that moment for a long time so I was super excited and loved the birth process.
25. How big was the baby? 7 lbs, 8 oz, 19 1/2 in long
26. Did your husband cry? No
27. When is the next one coming? Not yet, but I'll let you know when it's on the way!
I tag anyone who has had a baby, and wants to do it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment