Saturday, December 27, 2008

TWO STEPS

EXCITING NEWS!! Carson took TWO WHOLE STEPS on his own today! And not just once, but twice! I can't believe my baby is getting so big..he will be turning 1 in less than 2 months. Where does the time go? He will be RUNNING around before I know it....maybe even next week on the beach!

3 comments:

VoNique said...

He's growning up so fast!

Meredith said...

Yay! Go Carson!

The Steeves said...

Hi Nina! Your baby is so freakin cute! I can't believe it! Yes, we live in Utah. We live in a house in West Jordan. Stephan, (my husband) owns a parking lot striping business and I work for an insurance broker in Salt Lake. Byron (my son) will be 5 next month! I can't believe how fast they grow up. It looks like you are doing very well yourself! Hope to talk to you soon.