Thursday, January 22, 2009

Resolutions

I've been thinking a lot lately about the new year and my resolutions for 2009. They say that a person is more likely to follow through with something if it's written down, so here, for everyone to see, are my goals for 2009!

1. Live in the Moment and Enjoy each day.
2. Let my Guard down. Be more open with people and not be afraid to show them who I really am and what I really think. (this one is going to be tough for me)
3. Become a Domestic Diva. Learn how to use my new sewing machine, work on my cooking skills, and keep up with my scrapbooking projects.
4. Face my Fears. This year I'm focusing on three specific ones-1. Get over my stage fright and share my beautiful (ahem) singing voice with others. 2. Realize the fact that bugs and insects are smaller than me and I have no reason to be afraid of them. 3. Learn to use our new gun so that if my home is ever invaded I can shoot the bad guys and not be afraid of them.

I'm very excited for the start of this new year and about becoming a better, more rounded person!

3 comments:

Melanie and Daniel said...

Good for you my friend. I need to realize that i am bigger then the bugs as well, but for some reason can't talk myself into it. Would you please add me too when you go private. missviss21@gmail.com

Chandler.Robyn said...

That is so scary that people are taking your pictures and posting them elsewhere! Yikes! My email is chan.robyn@hotmail.com - Welcome to the private crowd!

Shannon said...

Those sounds like some great goals! I love the ones about the bugs! I too HATE them! Have a great week!