Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cents of Style

Last night one of my friends hosted a "Cents of Style" party at her house. If you haven't heard of them before, you should definately check out their website-www.mycentsofstyle.com! (Not everything they have is listed on their site though). They sell tons of cute accessories like purses, belts, shoes, jewelry, etc...and the best part is most of their stuff is under $15! I got this adorable shoes for $15-SCORE! (sorry for the blurry picture). I was thinking about hosting a party when their spring line comes out, so if anyone would be interested in coming, let me know!


I also bought this cute watch from two girls in our ward who started a compay making them called Oop-Z-Daisy. The bands and faces are all interchangable which is really cool. I love cute accessories!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

yes and your new shoes look fabulous with a classy shiny pair of basketball shorts and white socks!! :) love you