Our life has been SO crazy the past 3 months which has left NO time for blogging. So for the next 30 days I'm going to blog EVERY NIGHT and get caught up and back in the grove of things! Get ready for an overload of information people. First things first-an update on Carson!
Weight: Approx. 25 lbs
Height: 32ish inches
Age: 16 months
Words he can sign: "more", "all done", "cheese", "eat", and we're working on "cracker"
Words he can say: "dada", "mama", "ga gon" (all gone), "bye bye", "do" (dog), baby, choochoo, "tru" (truck-without the ck sound), "ss" (juice)
Other things he does: folds his arms for prayer, "reads" books by himself, does actions for 5 little monkeys, wheels on the bus, and row, row, row your boat, helps me clean around the house with the swiffer and wipes, "talks" on anythings that resembles a phone (fake cell phones, remote controls, etc...), can point to his nose, eyes, tongue, hair, and ears, gives us hugs, and runs around like a crazy man all the time!
Favorite Foods: Watermelon, Hot Dogs, goldfish, string cheese
Sleeps: 12hrs a night plus 2 naps a day (I'm so lucky!)
He is such a fun little boy and is just like his daddy. He LOVES attention and we love giving it to him!
1 day ago

1 comments:
Holy cow!! I miss a few days and I've got a day's worth of reading to do!!! You are seriously so lucky that he sleeps like that!!! I'm so jealous! That's great. He seems very healthy and I am TOTALLY stealing your idea and documenting things like this - favorite foods, words, etc. What a great thing!
Post a Comment