Thursday, February 4, 2010

Addendum

After re-reading my last post I realize that it sounded VERY materialistic. Partly because I was listing things that I could find pictures of online and partly because I realize I have been focusing a little too much on those THINGS. So here is an addendum to my last post...OTHER Non-Materialistic Things we are Obsessed with:

Mike:
1. His Job-He works so hard everyday to provide for our family so that I can stay home and raise Carson.

Nina:
1. Crafts- I love doing anything crafty-sewing, painting, scrapbooking, etc...

2. Knowledge- I love to learn about anything and everything but I never stick to one topic for very long. Latest research topics: The Gospel (reading the BOM again), nutrition and potty training.

Carson:
1. Toddler Gym- Our "mom and me" class at the rec center every Wednesday. We get to do "exercises" together, play with new toys every week, and do lots of fun activities together.

2. Cheese-This kid loves string cheese. Seriously. I hear about it about 20 times a day.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

you hear it 20xs a day??? i think i hear it 40xs a day!!!