Why does everything have to happen at once? SERIOUSLY! In the past 3 weeks, I lost my expensive iphone which we had to replace, my laptop died, Mike's computer died (luckily it was under warrenty so we were able to fix it for free), our winshield got a huge crack in it, and we just got billed for all our fertility tests/doctors/meds. And to top off the great timing, my unemployment checks run out next week. So I'm realllly counting on some tithing blessings to pull through right about now, haha. No seriously, I know that we'll figure out a way to pay for everything-we just may have to eat rice and beans for the next month. So if you were planning on coming over for dinner, you may want to wait awhile. :)
1 day ago

1 comments:
I'm sorry friend! I hate when that happens! You guys should come HERE for dinner...we'd love to have you. Give you a break from your rice and beans ;)
Post a Comment