Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Binki vs. Thumb Sucking

Carson still takes a binki most of the time, but he LOVES to suck on his thumb and fingers. I know it's probably starting a bad habit to let him do it, but it's sooo cute!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I definitely have to agree with you there- it is super adorable, but it is a bad habit. Kiana will NOT let Spencer suck on his thumb. I kinda feel bad for the kid sometimes though.

Scott and Courtney said...

Carson is getting so big!! He does look so cute sucking on his thumb. Samson likes to suck on his fingers. He sometimes puts himself to sleep by sucking on his first two fingers. I agree that it might be a bad habit, but it's too cute to not let them!!

Yours truly said...

I think that if he wants to suck his thumb go for it. Most kids will end up having braces anyways, and he will be a self soother. Plus he looks so cute.

Tyler & Rose-Ellen said...

He's getting to be a chunker! I actually wish Natalie would suck her thumb. Then no more getting up at night to re-install the bink. They can soothe themselves. I sucked my thumb til I was five and didn't have any teeth problems- I actually got braces becuase my bottom teeth were too crowded, not because of an overbite. But that's just my opinion. I wish I were there to see you and so our kiddos could play together!