2010. *sighhhhhh*. I am SO happy and excited for the start of this fresh new year. No offence 2009, but GOOD RIDDANCE! You were pretty brutal. During your 12 long months we saw job loss, financial worry, health problems, drama, drama, drama, divorce (not us!), a car accident, the loss of our baby and so much more. Seems like there was this dark cloud looming over us-pouring buckets of rain just as we managed to clean up the last flood. There were a few bright spots-Mike's brother coming home from Taiwan and getting married (love you Mel!), Carson (my little ray of sunshine and happiness), Mike's great job at AT&T, discovering that after a lot of cutbacks and sacrifice we actually can live on one income, and the fact that despite everything, Mike and Carson and I are still a happy little family.
So here's to a frest start with the promise of great things to come this year. Don't let me down 2010!
1 day ago

2 comments:
I hear ya!
It seems like the last 3 years have had many low points for us!! Did you have another miscarriage? I'm so sorry to hear that. Were you very far along? Yes--don't let us down 2010! I really feel like there are wonderful things ahead!
Post a Comment